Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Favourite Camera From iPMART

Hello everyone! I'm finally back to blogging after few weeks away. I would like to apologize to iPMART 
as I delayed this blog post since I was really busy for the past few weeks. 
So do you ever heard of iPMART?





FYI, iPMART is a Gadget Online Shop which sells the latest gadget. They offer a wide range of products to meet the needs of customers. Products that are available ranges such as Mobile Phone, Camera, Laptop, Printer, Tablet, Accesories and so on. Check out the awesome deals HERE 
Back to topic, my favourite camera from iPMART will definitely goes to..
*
*
*
 Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1

Fujifilm Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1 (Fujifilm Warranty)
It has become my wishlist when it first released! We are able to shoot with smartphone and print it anytime, anywhere! Besides, it allows to make copies with the REPRINT BUTTON.
We don't need to waste the film anymore and can edit with any effects we want.
 Everything become so much easier right? :D
Spotted any nice gadgets from iPMART? Here's a good news for my blog readers!! 

Key in the discount code upon check out and you will get RM15 discount with minumum purchase of RM100 in iPMART untill 31 March 2014.
Happy Shopping everyone! :D

For more info: iPmart Facebook Page
               &
                 iPmart Web Page



2 comments:

  1. Kurti tops can be worn with a salwar, churidar, leggings, jeans and even capris kurtis online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have u bought a camera from them?

    ReplyDelete