Sunday, April 27, 2014

Brew 32 Coffee House @ Jalan Green Hall, Penang

It was a well day spent with my high school besties few weeks ago! It has been awhile since we all met. Like what my bestie, Yan Yun said it was really hard to find time that suits each other as they were busy with college stuffs and assignments especially Jia Yi! Finally we managed to go for a lunch date and catch up with each other after so long.We decided to visit Brew 32 Coffee House which is nearer to town area.


You want Coffee, Tea or Me? Signature art @ Brew 32 Coffee House


Butterscotch Latte 
I saw alot of people recommend it in foursquare. It is a combination of sweet and also bitter.
Not bad!

Ice Lemon Tea


 Spaghetti Bolognise 
The portion is kinda big and the taste is slightly normal comparing to others.


Grilled Pork Burger With Bacon
It is satisfying for my liking and it is really tender as the way I like. It was decent and a pretty good combination together with bacon and BBQ sause.


 Spaghetti Aglio Olio With Bacon
It tastes really spicy than what I imagine and I just can't stop drinking water ...
I would recommend it to those SPICY lover only. Well, the portion is big but still it's too oily and dry for me.


Spaghetti Cabonara
This is definetly my favourite among all! Highly recommended this to ya'll.

A group photo is a must! :D It was really a nice catching up with you guys ~
Thanks to the waitress who helped us take this photo :) 
Finally we reunited after three years and I know we have to to go our ways differently.
Keep in touch yaa buddies! :D

Ending this post with a picture of blogger ~~~

4 comments: