Sunday, January 19, 2014

Small Potato Cafe @ Tg Bungah Penang

Hi people! I'm back from Kl and it's time for me to blog ~
It was a 3 days 2 nights trip with my family. I would like to say Congratz to my sister 
as she got offered for an interview at Putra Jaya! So proud of you :D 
The mosque is really huge and beautiful with a modern touch. If you are in KL, 
you may go as well and have a look as you are near.
Back to topic, I visited Small Potato Cafe last week during lunch time.
Suddenly thought of this place, there is a friend who always remind me of this place!
Aha! *youknowwhoyouare*

 Small Potato Cafe is a cozy dining spot which serve delicious Japanese, Western and Oriental food with reasonable price. No taxes required! They provide Combo set for only RM12.90 each during 12-4PM. Not bad right?

 Coffee & Tea


Big Bowl Rice
It is really nice and super reasonable! The chicken meat is tender, fresh and boneless. 
The steamed rice is served with mushroom pieces, chicken, egg and sausage.



Katsu Don
 Comprising a bowl of rice topped with deep fried chicken, eggs and onions.
The Japanese Katsu Don is a simple yet delicious meal. I personally prefer here than Sushi Zanmai.



 Tuna Sandwich
A simple and classic tuna sandwich. Nothing exotic. Just good!

Deep Fried Wantan & Crispy Chicken
Complimentary free snack is given when you ordered combo set.
There are few choices such as deep fried wantan, deep fried pork belly, croquette, crispy chicken and baby scallop cheese.







No comments:

Post a Comment