Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Stone Age Cafe @ All Seasons Flace, Penang

Last thursday, I met up with my bestie Yan Yun and had lunch together at All Season Place.
We decided to try the newly opened Stone Age Cafe which situated at 2nd floor.
It is actually a themed cafe based on its name, Stone Age where rock tables and chairs are used.

Sour Plum Green Tea and Honey Lemon


Tomyam Noodle On The Rock
The soup portioning is normal and filled with alot of ingredients.
The spicy level is average and after finishing the soup, it's still remain as hot as it first served.


 Crispy Noodle 
The portion is big enough for sharing but still it's not satisfying for my liking. 
It's way too normal as we can simply find it at hawker stalls.
Nevertheless, do try this place out if you are looking for places for lunch or dinner!:)


   For more info: Stone Age Cafe Facebook Page

Bestie and I! :D 
Goodluck for your intership ! Love ya ~~



4 comments:

  1. Luckily you had the Tom Yum and the noodles which should be okay.... i had the steak or something similar before which I thought it was not worth the value, and more like a marketing gimmick of grilling meat on a scorching hot stone. I had that few years back at BM though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya right, I personally think that the menu is way too unattractive and overprice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of curiosity, how much did your meal cost?

    Particularly interested about the tom yum. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the tom yum cost around RM 12 + :)

    ReplyDelete