Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wheeler's Coffee @ Love Lane, Penang

Wheeler's Coffee lies in the heart of Georgetown, a cafe that is ideal for friends and family to hang out and enjoy a good coffee in a cozy environment. FYI, it is a new cafe located along Love lane with numbers of hostel for backpackers. Thanks to my friend for bringing me here :D 

 I love the simple decor and bicycle concept in the cafe! There are bicycles available for rent too.

Other than serving coffee, they also serve meals like spaghetti as well as cakes and desserts for quick bites.


Hazelnut Latte & Toffee Nut Latte
Both tastes good but I would prefer a more stronger type coffee.

A very very cute mug!



Penne Arabiatta With Bacon
Arabiatta literally means Angry and mixed with onion, chillies and garlic. Differently, It tastes like Cabonara.. Ya my favourite Cabonara! It turned out great yet creamy and satisfying for my liking. The portion is enough for two sharing also suitable for pasta lover like me :D

 Green Tea Crepe Cake
It is moderately sweet and red beans were inserted between the layers. As a big fan of green tea, I would recommend y'll to try out their mille crepe cakes especially this flavor!

Blueberry Cheese Cake
There are cheese cake available in the cafe too. Their Blueberry Cheese cake was really good!
The texture of cheese is really soft topped with blueberry with a crispy cookie base. Nommm~





Overall, it was a satisfying meal and I'm hoping to try out others in the menu during next visit!
Prices are reasonable here so why don't give it a try? :D
For more info: Wheeler's Coffee Facebook Page

1 comment:

  1. just went to this cafe yesterday! :D
    agree with you: price reasonable & big portion!

    ReplyDelete