Friday, September 6, 2013

I Mum Mum 板面专卖店 @ All Seasons Place

 I Mum Mum 板面专卖店 is now available at All Seasons Place, Farlim.
There are total of 3 outlets of I Mum Mum Pan Mee running business in Penang right now. 
It's very convenient for me as I don't need to travel all the way to another two outlet which  
is located at Weld Quay and One Precint.

Located next to Summer Dessert Bakery ,All Seasons Place


White Coffee 



原味板面 Dry Pan Mee 
The Pan Mee tastes not bad and I've added half boiled egg.
You can choose to add anything from the side menu with extra charges.



干咖喱板面 Curry Chicken Pan Mee
I've never tried Curry Pan Mee before and this is probably not my favourite one.
I don't really like it because I found that the noodles is abit hard ...

Dumpling Soup 








No comments:

Post a Comment