Monday, July 21, 2014

Love & Latte Cafe @ Love Lane, Penang

There are still a lot of new cafes to explore in heritage area and recently I visited Love & Latte Cafe with Vanessa. Situated at one of the popular street in heritage, Love Lane and it can be easily found. 
FYI, the cafe's unique selling point goes to my favourite, Nutella !! :D Other than coffees, they serve breakfast, brunch, dessert and cakes with affordable price.




Nutella Latte
It was really smooth and had just the right amount of sweetness. Love it!
I will definitely go back to try the coffee again :D


Signature Nutella Ice Blended
If you'd prefer cold drink, you may order ice blended coffee. It was refreshingly and cream 
blended! Nicely sweet without sickly sweet and not bitter at all. 


Spaghetti Bolognise
Served with marinara sauce and together with meatballs, it was okay but it's way too oily for me.
Still, I would prefer Spaghetti Cabonara if it is available :D



Pizza with Bacon
The cheese was overflowed and turned out oily... The base is quite hard and not satisying for my liking hmmmm. Overall, it's a cozy cafe with nice ambiance that I wouldn't mind spending time here with my favourite ones. They serve really good coffee :)


A very cute friend of mine, Vanessa :D

Ending this post with a picture of blogger! Till here, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment