Saturday, February 8, 2014

Chocolate Passion Chocolate Cafe @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Wishing y'all healthy, prosperity and love in the new year! :D
So during CNY, I visited few dessert cafe and you can read it HERE
Finally I visited to Chocolate Passion Chocolate Cafe which located at Gurney Paragon 6th floor.
Wanted to try the highly rated Chocolate Bomb but I was too full after I had my lunch at Nandos.
Long story short, I ordered Passion Molten Cake for sharing and can't wait for next visit to 
try out more!

 FYI, Chocolate Passion Chocolate Cafe is the first chocolate cafe in Penang.
There are two outlets and one's located at Straits Quay.

The cafe serves coffee too.



 Passion Molten Cake
It's a warm, molten center surrounded by tender, protective cake shell. From the picture above, 
you can notice it when cut, the molten chocolate that oozes out simply make it even delicious!
I think the overall turned out to be just nice and makes me love chocolate even more~


2 comments:

  1. Interesting place, ideal for chocolate lovers. Might visit but i'm not really a chocolate-kinda person haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may check it out, it's worth for a try! :)

    ReplyDelete