Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Victoria Sweet Pastry @ Vantage Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, Penang

Its been quite a while since I catch up with my best friend Yan Yun , so we decided to meet up before her holidays end. Wanted to have some desserts after we had our lunch together and I suggested Victoria Sweet Pastry. I heard about this cafe when it first opened and finally I'm here!


Chocolate Coffee Mix Nut Macoroon
The macaroon is really really huge and enough for two sharing.
It tastes okay but still too sweet for my liking. Hmmm


 Lavender Macaroon
It was suprisingly good and not so sweet compared to the first one.



 Good service and cozy environment!
I will definitely visit here to try out more desserts on some other day :)

 For more info: Victoria Sweet Pastry Facebook Page

Last picture of this post with bestie
She is cute isn't she? :D



1 comment:

  1. Of course she's cute nyehehe, btw I think that's mix berry macaroon lol according to the receipt

    ReplyDelete